For skippered sail with up to four guests.
Departure time between 10am-12pm, seven days a week from the Coupeville Pier (weather permitting)
Summer rates from May to Sept. 2012 (15% discount for spring and fall charters)
$800.00 per day for two
$1200.00 per day for four
All overnight charter prices include two delicious meals a day; breakfast and lunch or dinner (you buy one meal ashore per day, itinerary permitting.)
Cruise to the San Juan Islands and see the orcas over breakfast! Andiamo can sleep up to four guests in two private state rooms.
Contact: captainmarksaia @yahoo.com
Extended Sail: 7 Days
Stay Aboard Andiamo
Itinerary for the San Juan Islands
Day 1: To Fidalgo Island's Anacortes marina for dinner and some night life, or Hope Island if you prefer a more secluded anchorage.
* On Hope Island go ashore and explore while we wait for the tide to ebb so we can sail out and under the famous Deception Pass!
Day 2: Spencer Spit State Park on Lopez Island
* Through the Guemes Channel and Thatcher Pass to this picturesque mooring. Take the dinghy ashore and have a delicious made to order picnic lunch, take a hike, or just peruse the beautiful beach. Dinner will be served aboard with a toast to the summer sunset.
Day 3: Roche Harbor on San Juan Island
* Gorgeous, quaint harbor village with formal gardens, tennis courts, shops and fine dining. A short scenic hike brings you to a standing Masonic temple, or you can rent bikes or mopeds to explore the island.
Day 4: Deer Harbor on Orcas Island
* First class resort with shuttle service to the rest of this beautiful island. There’s a nine hole golf course, and kayak and bikes are available to explore by land or by sea.
Day 5: Friday Harbor on San Juan Island
* This charming and bustling harbor and town offers an array of possibility for the afternoon with a Whale Museum, a charming shopping area and lots of fine restaurants to choose from for dinner.
Day 6: Rosario Resort on Orcas Island
* Home of the hundred year old Moran Mansion with a museum and historic free organ concert. This beautiful resorts amenities are available to you with the moorage fee, including room service at the yacht, boutiques and a spa.
Day 7: La Connor on the Swinomish Channel
* Shops and restaurants abound in this waterside town in the Swinomish Channel. Enjoy fresh local seafood ashore and have a after dinner sunset toast on board for your last night… an early start and we’ll head back to Whidbey Island.
For Custom Trips
Custom trips can be made for your exact sailing and cruising needs from 2-6 days in and around Whidby Island and the Puget Sound, sail south to Seattle or Holmes Harbor or north to Bellingham Bay, Lopez Island, Friday Harbor and historic Roche Harbor.
On short trips you can bring your own light provisions and we can have most meals off the boat... or have Chef Alison come along and prepare and serve you two gourmet meals everyday onboard.
Please call for details 360-969-1791
Don't forget to ask about our Stay & Sail rates before or after your charter at the Coupeville Inn!